Information about our treatment of your personal data etc.
We are responsible for your data – how do you contact us?
Viking Software ApS is responsible for handling the personal data, that we have received from you. Our contact information is:
Viking Software ApS
5000 Odense C
Danish company registration number: 37240680
Phone: +45 6398 0020
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not collect information when you visit and use our website, unless you fill out a form.
- We will never sell your information or in any other way give access to your data to third parties.
- We use Google Analytics to gather statistical information, but these are anonymous.
If you apply for a job with us, we will store your personal data.
We will keep your application and your personal data, if we think it is possible to offer you a job now or in the near future. We will ask permission, if we want to keep your application.
The data we store are:
- Everything you have sent us
- What we can find online, e.g. on LinkedIn
- E-mail correspondence
We will keep your personal data for a maximum time of six months.
When we send invoices, the following data are handled:
- Names, email addresses and invoice receiver addresses
- Information necessary for the content of the invoices
We will store this information for at least 5 years in compliance with Danish law. We can not delete your data, even at your request, during this time frame.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our handling of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise those rights, please contact us by email on email@example.com.
Right to see information
- You have a right to gain insight into the personal information we have stored in relation to you.
Right to correcting
- You have a right to correct any information we might have on you that is not correct.
Right to deletion
- In special cases, you have the right to get any of your personal data deleted, before the time when we would delete this information.
Right to restriction
- In special cases, you have the right to restrict the access to your personal data. Should this be the case, you can restrict our access to what is required by law.
Right to objection
- In special cases, you have the right to object to our lawful use of your personal data.
- You can also object to us using the data for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
- In special cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured and machine readable format, as well as transfer your personal information from one data responsible to another without any hindrance.
You have the right to complain to the danish Datatilsynet, if you are unsatisfied with the way we treat your personal data. You can find the contact information of Datatilsynet at www.datatilsynet.dk.